We already know who Sophia Bush is. You may know her as Brooke Davis or Erin Lindsay, but if you follow her, you realize that she’s such a rolemodel for his younger fans.
Here’s 9 quotes of her’s that I think everybody should listen to.
- You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously.
In life, there will be times when you are finding yourself and, at the same time, you may fall apart. Okay.
- I believe in the joyous power of an unscheduled dance break.
Don’t be afraid to go wild and have fun.
- Your brain matters, so be the smart girl in the room. Because to be funny, you have to be smart, because you have to get the joke.
It’s a stupid stereotype that women can’t be funny and smart. Yes, you can be 100% both. Don’t be afraid to be the person you are, because that person contributes with all your qualities, not just that.
- Know that someone out there believes in you and loves you. And if you haven’t met that person yet, you will. You are valuable. Special. And you matter. The things that make you unique. And unique is beautiful.
We are the people we are for a reason. You are unique, special and precious, and this makes you BEAUTIFUL.
- To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.
- I live by two mottos: “Be the change you wish to see in the world,” and “Make no small plans.”
You want to make a change in the world, you have the power to do it. Never think that it is “too big” because believe me, it is not.
- “Life is too short, and I’m Italian. I’d much rather eat pasta and drink wine than be a size 0.”
Seriously, best quote ever. Don’t worry about what society thinks of what is “perfect”. Do whatever you want, no regrets.
- “Beauty has nothing to do with the size you wear. It has to do with what’s in your heart.”
All that matters at the end of the day is the kind of person you are. Everything has to do with who you are inwardly.
- “Life throws some curveballs at you and you go where it takes you.”
When life takes an unexpected turn, you have to go with it. You never know what’s around the corner.
Make good use of them.
Please step by our Facebook page Survived The Shows too!