You may know ABC’s Station 19 for being spin-off of the most long lived medical drama Grey’s Anatomy. But did you really know the show? – Here’s some things you don’t know about it!
Let’s see together some fun facts, things you don’t know about Station 19!
1. It has some big name producers. Shonda Rhimes is kind of taking a back seat for this one since she’s going to allow such folks as Stacy McKee, Betsy Beers, and Paris Barclay to take control for a little while.
2. There are some familiar faces from Grey’s Anatomy.
3. Equipment is heavy and days are long. It takes physical and mental strength to even act out the things these heroes do every day.
4. It’s Important for the Women of Station 19 to Represent.
5. Station 19 Is Actually the Most Ambitious Crossover Event in History.
6. Danielle Savre’s (Maya Bishop) sister is an actual LAFD firefighter.
7. Stefania Spampinato (Carina DeLuca) was a really big fan of Grey’s Anatomy.
8. After Ben Warren (Jason George) and Stefania Spampinato (Carina DeLuca) that became Station 19 regulars, Grey’s Anatomy’s character with the most appearances on Station 19 is Dr. Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson). She is Ben’s wife.
9. The cast did many of their own stunts.
10. Tracie Thoms is among the recurring characters on Station 19 and its Fox competitor “911.” In Station 19 she plays Dr. Diane Lewis while in 911 she is the wife of Hen, Karen Wilson.
Did you know these fun facts about ABC family drama Station 19 or not?
Keep following us for more news about the world of Station 19 and its cast with upcoming projects!